Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas

As we come into the very busy holiday season, it's so easy to get swept up in the commercial  aspect. It's so easy to forget the true meaning and what we should be focusing on. We need to remember what's important, our family and friends. It's not about how many presents we have under our trees, it's about all our friends and family who are our presents of life, we get to have them everyday of the year.   I know I need to catch myself at times to slow down and be grateful,  it's time to be remembering that I'm blessed to have such a wonderful support system. I couldn't imagine going through this life without each and everyone of you. I just wanted to say that I'm thankful, for a wonderful husband who loves me, two beautiful children who are happy and healthy, and extended family and friends that have truly been my rock over the years. This year I wish everyone to be blessed with great family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment